Get What You Need Right Here
As a patient of Meritage Medical Network, you have access to a network of over 730 physicians, 7 hospitals, other ancillary services in Marin, Sonoma, and Napa Counties.
We believe healthcare should be healthcaring
Meritage provides services to our patients such as an explanation of their HMO benefits and co-payments, confirmation on eligibility, and language assistance for those not fluent in English.
Meritage patients with complex conditions also have access to care management, transitions, and the full spectrum of continuity of care through our coordination services. In addition, Meritage has a Wellness at Home program, specially designed for senior patients to have convenient access to preventive care in the comfort of their home.
If you’re a NEW patient to Meritage Medical Network, check out our New Patient Information.
Influenza (flu) is a viral infection that attacks your respiratory system – your nose, throat and lungs. According to the CDC, from 5-20% of the U.S. population gets the flu each year.
Know Your Rights
- Care Management and Care Transition Services
- Language Assistance Phone Numbers by Plan
- Contact Us
- Health Plans
- United Healthcare Grievance Form for Managed Care Members (English)
- United Healthcare Grievance Form for Managed Care Members (Spanish)
- Permission to Verbally Discuss Protected Health Information Form
Interested in learning more? Visit our Join Us page to learn how.