Open PositionsView Benefits
Business Intelligence Analyst, Lead
Videos - Get to know us!
Why Work With Us?
Meritage believes that its greatest assets are its employees. Our success is a direct result of the diverse talent we have working with us at Meritage.
2017 Best Places to Work in the North Bay in the twelfth-annual North Bay Business Journal survey.
2017 San Francisco Business Times Healthiest Employers
Excellence in Healthcare Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Service
Meritage is committed to offering its employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. Benefits are provided to both full-time and part-time personnel who meet Meritage’s eligibility requirements. The below summary provides a general overview of the benefits available to our employees.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (17 days in first year; includes vacation, sick time, and personal time off)
- Float Holiday and Wellness Day (2 additional days off)
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employer Provided Commuter Subsidy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Employee Discount Program
- Concierge Benefit
Meet Our Talent Management Team
Linda J. Chotkevys
Director of Human Resources
Lynn Cibrian, PHR
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist & Facilities Administrator
Meritage Medical Network is CycleBar Novato’s Business of the Month July 2017
EMPLOYEES RIDE FREE! Meritage Medical Network employees have been invited to come in for FOUR FREE…Read More
Elite Status, 2016 Survey of Excellence, California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG)Read More
Meritage Medical Network Receives Excellence in Healthcare Award for Outstanding Patient Care and Service
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 26, 2016 NOVATO, Calif. – For the third consecutive year, Meritage Medical Network,…Read More